Tonight’s League of Ireland clash between Galway United and Drogheda United at Eamon Deacy Park will be streamed online for supporters.
The stream is available to fans with season tickets, and those without season tickets who want to tune in can pay a small donation towards the cost of the stream.
Season ticket holders
Season ticket holders and season streaming pass holders will have received an e-mail with their code to access the stream the day before the game, as usual.
Galway United say that if any supporter hasn’t received a code, then they should check the ‘spam’ and ‘promotions’ folders.
If there’s no code there, then they are asked to contact the club ASAP at email@example.com to update their e-mail address. Supporters are asked to include your full name and season ticket number in the e-mail.
Non-season ticket holders
Non-season ticket holders and supporters of other clubs may also access the live stream by making a donation to the club of €5 per match.
Supporters are asked to sign up in good time, well in advance of kick-off. Details from Galway United on how to sign up to the stream are below.
1. Click on this link to view the live stream: https://iframe.dacast.com/b/177745/c/565929
2. Click the “BUY” button.
3. You must now click “Sign Up” and create an account for yourself with the streaming website. Then click “register”. If you already have registered then simply sign into your account.
4. Select the Pay Per View option that applies to you.
5. You can now link your credit/debit card to your account or alternatively if you select the PayPal option at the top of the screen you can link/setup a PayPal account instead.
6. You must register a debit/credit card or link a PayPal account to access the stream.
7. Once all of these steps are completed you should automatically be connected to the live stream, which will be activated a short time before kick-off.
8. Enjoy the match.
If your stream goes black during the game and you’re experiencing issues viewing the video, click the ‘LIVE’ button at the bottom left hand corner of the screen. Logging in on two devices at the same time is not possible – one device will be automatically logged out.