A company based in Galway is looking for experienced Manufacturing Technicians with medical device experience to join expanding teams onsite.
There are both permanent and full-time contracts available as well as contracting opportunities at the company which saves a life every eight seconds!
To find out more about this position and to check out other jobs in Galway, see: https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/job/41830348/manufacturing-technician-131/
- Work with Manufacturing Engineers in developing, trouble shooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
- Work on Electronic troubleshooting, PLC. programming, electronic hardware interfacing.
- Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
- Assist ME’s in investigating and implementing new production methods.
- Assist ME’s in design methods, part sourcing and documentation.
- Perform equipment qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
- Design, specify, manufacture, test and document production equipment, changes and improvements.
- Interface with a variety of BSIL personnel and with outside vendors when necessary while performing the above.
- Take responsibility for preventative maintenance procedures with an assigned process or area.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Minimum Level 6 qualification (or Senior Trades).
- Minimum of 4 – 5 years experience in a similar role within the medical device industry.
- Strong communication skills.
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.