A Catering Equipment Service Manager is needed in Galway to oversee the service of client equipment and manage a team of Service Technicians.
This is a permanent role with a leading company headquartered in the West, and some travel will be involved in the role.
- Manage the Service Department and lead a team of Service Technicians to ensure clients receive a fast and high standard service.
- Ensure Service team is operating within the guidelines of the company.
- Act as a communicator between Service Technicians and the Clients.
- Manage the Service Contracts and the Tender process.
- Ensure repair of back up catering equipment on an ongoing basis.
- Perform Preventive maintenance, repair, replacement and troubleshooting of catering equipment.
- Inspect equipment to detect wear and damage.
- Perform minor repairs, adjustments, and maintenance tasks.
- Ensure equipment inventory is maintained.
- Ensure storing, assembling and disassembling of equipment as necessary.
- Provide recommendations on all matters relating to service – both preventative and responsive.
- Ensures times sheets are accurate.
- Maintain a good relationship with Clients.
Qualifications/Skills required for the role of Equipment Service Manager
- Must hold an Electrical qualification to work on 3 phase catering.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Service Equipment (Catering) Manager required.
- Must be flexible to work out of hours and be on call when required (on rotation).
- Possess a good working knowledge of catering equipment and servicing.
- Hold a Full Driving Licence and be available to drive nationwide to various client’s outlets.
- Must hold knowledge of stock control systems and ordering of parts for various pieces of equipment.
- Knowledge of Health & Safety.
- Strong written and oral communication.
To apply for this position please contact Catherina Forde at Sigmar Recruitment.
Telephone: +353 91 749 261 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent.