Galway under 16 ladies football manager Stephen Hession has made just one change from the team that beat Donegal for this evening’s (Wednesday, 25th July) All-Ireland Final against Kerry.
After coming off the bench in the 3-12 to 4-4 win over the Tir Conaill women, Dunmore MacHales Sophie Healy is promoted to the starting team where she’ll play at wing back.
She replaces Ellen Power while Claregalway’s Shauna Brennan, who contributed 0-2 in the semi-final, is the one positional switch moving from defence to the half forward line.
The Tribeswomen are seeking a fourth title and looking for back-to-back crowns for the first time. They beat Kerry in the 2017 under 14 final but the Munster outfit were triumphant in the under 14 semi-final the previous year.
Galway meet Kerry in the 2018 All-Ireland under 16 Ladies Football Final on Wednesday, 25th July. Throw-in at Toomevara is 7.30pm.
- Ava Murray (Claregalway)
- Louise Coen (Corofin)
- Megan Walsh (Grainne Mhaols)
- Samantha Fahy (Kilkerrin/Clonberne)
- Sophie Healy (Dunmore MacHales)
- Emma Madden (Salthill/Knocknacarra)
- Chellene Trill (Claregalway)
- Therese Kinneavey (Killannin)
- Hannah Noone (Kilkerrin/Clonberne)
- Niamh McPeake (Naomh Mhuire)
- Laura Kelly (Salthill/Knocknacarra)
- Shauna Brennan (Claregalway)
- Eva Noone (Kilkerrin/Clonberne)
- Aoife O’Rourke (Tuam/Cortoon)
- Kate Slevin (Claregalway)