MojoFest is returning to the City of the Tribes later this month with Glen Mulcahy, who is a former RTE reporter and one of the most respected Mojo voices in the industry.
MojoFest, which will run over three days from May 29th to May 31st, in the Bailey Allen Hall at NUI Galway and will inlcude three days of talks and workshops followed by an International Mojo awards ceremony.
What is MojoFest?
MojoFest is the celebration of the growing global community of professional smartphone content creators. MojoFest is 3 Days, 3 core elements, 30+speakers and 300+delegates.
1. MojoFest Conference – 3 days of keynotes, plenary discussion and workshops.
2. MojoFest Expo – A 3 day exhibition showcasing many of the leading app and accessory manufacturers that make professional mobile content creation possible.
3. MojoFest Awards – the first ever international awards show to acknowledge and celebrate the pioneers and mavericks of the mojo community.
The first day of MojoFest will focus on photography and film-making including workshops. Content marketing, including social video and native content will be the focus of day two while day three will then feature mobile journalism and VR-360, along with the international awards ceremony.
As follows this is the list of speakers that have been announced:
- Sarah Jones – Head of the Birmingham School of Media at Birmingham City University
- Sara Hteit – Journalist & Media Trainer DW Academy
- Marcus Bosch – Co-Founder Vragments VR/AR Studio
- Nusaiba Mubarak – Digital Engagement Producer TRT World
- Fiona Maguire – Mojo Vlogger
- Richard Lackey – Digital cinema technology and workflow specialist
- Rob Freijssen – Editor-in-chief Open Rotterdam
- Deirdre Ní Choistín – Editor – TG4 Molscéal
- Marcel Anderwert – Reporter/Correspondent SRF
- Philip Bromwell – Mobile/Video Journalist RTÉ
- J’aime Spezzano – Actor/Travel Photographer
- Leonor Suarez – News editor at RTPA, Spain
- Peter Stewart – Author/Digital Media Producer BBC
- Jen Pollack Bianco – Travel Photographer/Blogger
- Brendan Ó Sé – Fine Art iPhone Photographer
- Jack Hollingsworth – Travel, Lifestyle and Portrait Photographer
- Taz Goldstein – Filmmaker, Author, Founder of Hand Held Hollywood
- Bjorn Staschen – Head of NDR’s NextNewsLab
- Caroline Scott – Video Features Editor at Journalism.co.uk
- Jo Bradford – Smartphone Photographer/Author
- Victoria Grech – Entrepreneur/Author/Speaker/Trainer
- Renzo Grande – Photographer/Founder of the 24 Hour Project
- Tim Bingham – Street Photographer
- Brian McManus – Youtube Creator
- Joanne Sweeney-Burke – CEO of Digital Training Institute
- Amory B. Schwartz – EVP Global Sales & Commercial Development The QYOU
- Krishna De – Digital Communications Strategist
- Nicki Fitz-gerald – Photographer, Videographer, Artist and Author
- Katie McMahon – GM SoundHound Inc
- Dan Rubin – Designer, Photographer & Creative Director
- Urbano Garcia Alonso – General Director of CEXMA
- Francesco Facchini – Founder Italian Mojo
- Matias Amigo – Media Producer
- Heike Stiegler – Social Media Expert, Mobilejournalist, Podcaster
- Corinne Podger – Media Development Consultant
- Dana Cyrol – Live Content Creator
- Chloe Rochereuil – VR/AR Journalist & Co-founder of TARGO
- Cielo De La Paz – Founder of TheStoryographist.com
- Neill Barham – Founder and CEO FiLMiC Inc
- Ann Corcoran – Founder & CEO limetree MarTech
- Meaghan McKeon Joyce – BalconyTV Producer
- Duncan Stone – BBC News Senior Cameraperson
- Katie Molony – Media Consultant
- Wytse Vellinga – Mobile Storyteller – Omrop Fryslan
- Sumaiya Omar – Co-Founder Hashtag Our Stories
- Lisa Hayden – Digital Content Manager GAA
- Anetta Jones – VR Producer at The Guardian
- Glen Mulcahy – Mojofest Founder
- Lorna Farren – Director of Marketing & Communications for NUI Galway