The largest employment fair in the West of Ireland returns to Galway this weekend, featuring hundreds of active job opportunities.
Jobs Expo will be held at Leisureland Events Centre tomorrow, Saturday, 23 April from 10am to 4pm and is free for attendees.
The expo is aimed at those eager to advance their careers or looking for CV evaluation and professional advice from career counsellors.
Attendees can meet with employers and educators from Eurofins, Logic 360 Group, Servisource Workforce Solutions, Irish Prison Service, Irish Defence Forces, National Ambulance Service, Kelly Services, Comfort Keepers, Nortev Ltd, JFC Group, Transitions Optical, Nua Healthcare, CEC, Resilience, NUI Galway, Innopharma Education, FIT, The Teaching Council, Recruit.ie, Nightcourses.com and many more!
IMRO award-winning broadcast journalist, Fionnuala Corbett, will be compère on the Agenda Stage, presenting the full day of talks and seminars.
Topics that will be featured
• Returning to Work or Changing Careers: The key skills and qualities employers are looking for
• Positive Psychology at Work
• Navigating The Lifelong Learning Landscape – Choosing The Right Course For You
• What the Servisource team can do for YOU today!
• Everything you wanted to know about career change but were too afraid to ask
• Systems Approach to Careers – ‘The Matrix’ Field Guide
• Upskilling for the Digital Transformation era that’s underway – futureproof your Career
• Become a Tech Apprentice: The Fast Track to IT
• Careers and Opportunities in the Irish Navy
• An Introduction to the Irish Prison Service
The ‘Career Clinic’ is perfect for attendees looking for one on one advice and will also offer the opportunity to meet with professional development coaches who can help candidates with crucial issues such as interview skills, CV presentation and changing career direction.
Jobseekers can register for free admission by visiting https://www.jobsexpo.ie/