The Galway senior football team that will face Roscommon in the Connacht final tomorrow has been confirmed by Galway GAA.
Galway and Roscommon will compete for the title in Pearse Stadium on Sunday, with the throw in at 1:45pm.
Gardaí will be maintaining a traffic cordon around Pearse Stadium in Salthill on Sunday, in anticipation of big crowds for the final.
Only residents and people with car passes will be allowed into the areas around the stadium.
Car Parking will be available at St. Endas Secondary School on Threadneedle Road and also at Coláiste Muire Máthair (St. Mary College), on St. Marys Road.
The Galway lineup for the Connacht Final is:
- Connor Gleeson (Dunmore McHales)
- Liam Silke (Corofin)
- Seán Kelly (Capt) (Moycullen)
- Jack Glynn (Claregalway)
- Dylan McHugh (Corofin)
- John Daly (Mountbellew/Moylough)
- Kieran Molloy (Corofin)
- Paul Conroy (St Patrick’s)
- Cillian McDaid (Monivea/Abbey)
- Patrick Kelly (Mountbellew/Moylough)
- Mathew Kelly (Oughterard)
- Johnny Heaney (Killanin)
- Robert Finnerty (Salthill/Knocknacarra)
- Damien Comer (Annaghdown)
- Shane Walsh (Kilkerrin/Clonberne)
- James Keane (CLG Barna)
- Johnny McGrath (Caherlistrane)
- Cathal Sweeney (Salthill/Knocknacarra)
- Billy Mannion (Mountbellew/Moylough)
- Niall Daly (Kilconly)
- Finnian Ó Laoi (Spiddal)
- Paul Kelly (Moycullen)
- Owen Gallagher (Moycullen)
- Eoin Finnerty (Mountbellew/Moylough)
- Dessie Conneely (Moycullen)
- Tomo Culhane (Salthill/Knocknacarra)