Tripadvisor has named the top ten B&Bs and Hotels in Ireland in it Travellers’ Choice Awards for 2019 and one beautiful Salthill spot has made the list.
The family run Marless House on Threadneedle road was named the #10 B&B in Ireland for this year.
A beautiful Georgian house sitting just 100m from the beach a short ride from the city centre, it’s a great spot to enjoy the sea air and keep the bustle of Galway within arms reach.
TripAdvisor’s Travellers’ Choice Awards are culled from millions of online reviews and opinions, bringing in feedback from guests who’ve stayed there over the past year.
In previous years Marless House had been the #1 B&B in Ireland named by TripAdvisor.
This year Harvey’s Point at Lough Eske in Donegal is the top hotel in Ireland, and Creevagh Heights in Ballina, Mayo is the best B&B.
Top 10 Bed and Breakfasts
- Creevagh Heights, Ballina, Co Mayo
- Larkinley Lodge, Killarney, Co Kerry
- Desmond House, Kinsale, Co Cork
- Lawcus Farm Guest House, Stoneyford, Co Kilkenny
- On the Rocks B&B, Greencastle, Co Donegal
- Coill an Rois, Dingle, Co Kerry
- Daly’s House, Doolin, Co Clare
- Friar’s Glen, Killarney, Co Kerry
- The 19th Lodge, Ballybunion, Co Kerry
- Marless House, Galway
Top 10 Hotels
- Harvey’s Point, Lough Eske, Co. Donegal
- Killarney Park Hotel, Killarney, Co Kerry
- The Merrion, Dublin
- Ashford Castle, Cong, Co. Mayo
- Dromoland Castle, Newmarket-on-Fergus, Co Clare
- International Hotel, Killarney, Co Kerry
- Adare Manor, Adare, Co Limerick
- Hayfield Manor, Cork
- Ballygarry House Hotel, Tralee, Co. Kerry
- The Marker, Dublin