A company in West Co. Galway is looking for a permanent, full-time Accounts Assistant.
The role would suit people with recent experience working in a similar finance function (part qualified accountants are preferred), and the role involves supporting all financial and operations activities in the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Processing accounts payable and receivable
- Product cost model
- Stock reporting and month end journals
- Process purchase orders and bank payments
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Process weekly cycle count stock adjustments on SAP
- 2+ years’ experience working in a similar finance function in Industry
- Account Technician or part qualified accounting qualification
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, in particular excel.
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems
- Excellent attention to detail /accuracy
To apply for this position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant – email@example.com
To find out more, see: https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com/job/41829348/accounts-assistant-148/