A global leader in medical devices is looking for a junior finance administrator to join its Galway office.
The successful candidate will report into the Credit and Collections Team Lead and the role includes supporting the team in Galway and in one other office overseas.
Some key responsibilities:
- Supporting the ongoing transition of activities to another office overseas including daily cash application, reconciliations, Management of Direct Debits and Refund process.
- Assist and support in the Financial and SOX audits.
- Assist in completion of month end close process.
- Support for Credit Analysis.
- Support preparation of monthly Bad Debt Provision Reports, Cash Target and Key KPI metrics.
- Accounting Technician or equivalent Credit qualification desirable.
- Third Level Diploma/Degree an advantage.
- 3+ years relevant experience in an accounts receivable role – preferably with Shared Service Centre and multinational corporation background.
- SAP/FSCM Collections Module or other major ERP Systems experience is desirable.
- Second European language an advantage.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook.
To apply for this junior finance administrator position or for further details on the role please send your CV in confidence to Ciara Darcy, Principal Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment – email@example.com
Please note; your CV will not be forwarded to a third party prior to the role being discussed in full with you.