JCI Galway is helping businesses get a boost this summer with a series of online seminars to help them take the next step in realising their potential.
The Business Success seminars will address topics from podcasting for business, networking and LinkedIn to goal setting and sales.
Run by JCI (Junior Chamber International) Ireland, this fully online series will be hosted on Monday and Wednesday evenings throughout the month of July.
A superb line of top speakers and panellists across the business industry will be bringing their expertise and experience to you during these focused business sessions.
JCI Galway Local President Colleen Baxter says “Business is one of the most important pillars in JCI.”
“Many businesses have had to pivot their business plans and we hope that these webinars can help provide them with some of the tools needed.”
The full lineup of seminars and speakers next month is:
1. Wednesday, July 1 – Developing and Going for Your Career Vision
– Goal-Setting Workshop delivered by Dana Fuelles of Dana Fuelles
2. Monday, July 6 – Learn how to build the perfect profile on
LinkedIn, generate prospects and Visibility delivered by Miles Duncan
of LinkedIn Success Systems.
3. Wednesday, July 8 – It’s Beyond Time to Rethink Your Marketing?
Panel discussion with Muriel Foley Founder and Managing Director at
MGF; Karina Collins, Marketing Manager at Clonakility Distillery;
Stephen Ryan, Founder Narration & 24 stories
4. Monday, July 13 – Promoting Your Business Through Podcasting
with Gary Kelly of GK Media
5. Wednesday, July 15 – How to start your own project and deliver
quality content with Verena Zimmermann, Corporate Sales Development
Manager at Workday
6. Monday, July 20 – Re-Adjust, Reset, Re-emerge with Your Finances
with Eoin Wilson, Certified Financial Planner
7. Wednesday, July 22 – How to create a strategy & optimize your
website to boost sales with Anne Conlon Anne Conlon of All About
Sales, and Lucy Reilly of Lucy Designs
8. Monday, July 27 – Networking Adapting to the changing work
environment with Andrew Whitaker, Founder & CEO at Culture Co-Working
More information about the JCI Business Success Series can be found at www.galway.org or follow @jcigalway on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
For more information contact Colleen Baxter via
email@example.com or on 0879573606