Galway City Council has secured additional funding from the government for local live performance opportunities until the end of June this year.
The city council is having an open call for venues or artists to produce events which support local musicians, acts and bands.
The funding can be used to support employment and wellbeing in the commercial arts and culture sectors through live performances.
Galway City Council is encouraging the presentation of a wide range of performance types and multiple music genres with due regard to gender equality and diversity.
To submit an application under the Local Live Performance Programming Scheme Phase II, complete the online application on or before 4pm 21 April 2022.
This fund will cover events up until the 30th June 2022 and no extensions are possible.
The application process is online only and the application form and guidelines are available at www.galwaycity.ie/liveperformance
- Artists’ Wages & Fees
- Technical Crew Wages & Fees
- Production Technical Costs – Set Build/Rehearsals
- Video Streaming Costs (Only if required due to restrictions)
- Technical Equipment Hire
- Management Costs (incl. Promoter / Producer fees)
- Venue Costs (to include crew / overhead / payroll / For the duration of production only)
- Health and Safety / Security
- Intellectual Property Costs
- Marketing & Promotion