Moycullen Green foods is a locally based modern style of healthy alternatives we bring a variety of choice to suit all of our customers in a market setting on Friday at Moycullen farmers market from 12.30-6.30.
The Menu includes dishes such as:
(1) The Buddha bowl, which contains buckwheat and brown rice topped with a chickpea and potato curry served with roast sweet potato and hummus.
(2) The Vegan bowl, which contains mixed leaves topped with a sweet potato and chickpea burger topped with hummus and finished with a carrot orange and sweet chilli tahini sauce.
(3) The Veggie bowl, which consists of homemade falafels on a bed of salad served with hummus and beetroot and butterbean sauce.
(4) Grilled mango chilli chicken burger served in a brioche bun with a generous amount of house sauce and salad ( This is one of our famous house dish)
(5) Warm goats cheese salad, which is a freshly baked portion of goats cheese served on a bed of salad and dressed with a sun-dried tomato dressing.
(5) The Cajun chicken salad bowl, containing freshly grilled Cajun chicken on a bed of mixed leaves topped with our famous mango chilli sauce.
(6) 6oz Heaney meats steak burger, this is freshly grilled gourmet burger in a brioche bun with salad and a choice of cheese.
As current trends are changing toward healthy eating, plant based diets continue to grow exponentially and people are choosing to become flexitarians with less meat being consumed and actively seeking meat and poultry humanly reared. At Moycullen Green Foods we are conscious of our impact on the environment using only biodegradable bowls, cutlery and ensure our customers a served with the freshest ingredients in a friendly atmosphere.
We also do event catering for the corporate market etc.